Thursday, April 25, 2013

White Leather to Denim for Spring

This past weekend I visited my family in Northern VA/DC and had a jam packed- planned to the minute weekend. I always giggle to myself when I pack to go home because my style is so frightening to people in DC. I feel like when I'm there people look at me like I'm Lady Gaga. I normally pack and then go back and edit so I can be a little more focused in my choices and less *out there*. I kinda do enjoy the shock value (a little)- hence wearing a My Little Ponies T-shirt with Leather pants to the gun range this weekend with my Dad and sister- but that's a different story.

Here's an outfit that I wore this weekend when I was pal-ing around/ recovering from a late night of dancing to a live band with Currently Coveting

DSC_4987 

Yep- I'm wearing the Spring update to my denim to leather Post. I have a huge crush on these BCBGeneration WHITE leather to denim pants. The concept is unheard of and I realllllly don't care about that stupid-ass rule about white pants before Memorial Day. It's dumb. If the sun is shining and you're feeling it~ wear it.

DSC_4989

My sunglasses believe it or not are Juicy Couture. I think every girl looks awesome in white aviators because they brighten up your face. They are from years ago but here is a page of affordable white aviator options. However my favorite ones will always be these Gucci ones

DSC_5004 

On top I'm wearing a BCBGeneration light chambray shirt (also referred to as jirt) with an Urban Outfitters Floral Graphic cut-off tank. The slits on the side go pretty low so I wore a white tank underneath as well.

DSC_4999 

For the accessories I might have gone slightly overboard - but I'm okay with it. The bag is a Rebecca Minkoff studded crossbody. I got this years ago and I wear it a lot more than I ever would've imagined for the fact that I'm a oversized-bag girl. No big shocker here I sported a BCBGeneration arm party with Affirmation Bracelets - I told you I wear these almost everyday. The ones for this outfit say FREE and BLESSED :) And then my ring is from Max and Chloe. Here's another fun bright pink option from that site

 DSC_4991

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Read your post this AM, started following Salt as well :)

      Delete