Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Worn & Torn on Purpose

I've been dying for warm Spring weather and a wardrobe change-up. We're still in that awkward limbo weather stage where it's so tough to pick outfits in the morning and I feel somewhat seasonally challenged. Here is an outfit that I wore to work where I tried to embrace Spring with color and a peep toe, but still wore a light knit sweater with colored denim.

photo-110

This sweater looks soft and sweet due to the rose buds and the flecks of golden lurex sewn throughout it, but I love the twist of the random tears and holes in it to give it some added interest. I bought the sweater from a website that no longer exists but I found the similar tear on a polka dot sweater I found on Tobi and a star cut off for warmer weather on Tobi also

photo-112

I sported a big arm party with this outfit.  The orange "S" initial bracelet is a cute enamel cuff from C Wonder. The second bracelet is my Jennifer Zeuner evil eye which I wear every day. The third is a BCBGeneration "ToughLove" Affirmation bracelet. The fourth bracelet is a gold spike bangle from C Wonder. Lastly, my lime stud earrings are also from C Wonder. Here are bright aqua circle studs.


The buttercup colored denim pants are from Piperlime.com and they are by Blank Denim. Once again they came a lot more vivid when I first got them but I like them so much more now that they have been washed and faded. Here is a pair of blank denim in coral and here is a yellow pair of True Religion jeans on sale

photo-109

No comments:

Post a Comment