Monday, April 8, 2013

Denim to Leather Sportswear

I'm obsessed with leather and leather details right now and although this might be overkill, here's a casual Friday outfit that I wore to work. Leather normally comes across very sexy but done this way, it's definitely more on the sporty side. BCBGeneration has these awesome jeans that are mixed denim to leather and here is the Spring Version. I felt really gratified when I saw these R13 Jeans on Shopbop for $795.

 photo-104

The leather jacket is lined with great sweatshirt so that the sleeves and are attached making the jacket looked layered. I found it at karmaloop a couple of years ago but here are some other variations from tobi: option option

The shoes that were featured in my Wedge Sneaker Post are from Amazon
photo-105

The stud earrings are my pop of color and they are from South Moon Under. Here's an Evil Eye option from Baublebar. I found the necklace at a boutique in Long Island but here is another option from Baublebar

 
photo-101

No comments:

Post a Comment