Monday, April 1, 2013

The Jump Around


I've always thought that jumpsuits looked really chic but I assumed that you had to be "model skinny" in order to wear them. About a year ago my company was working on a project with Sears so I was on the website familiarizing myself with the product and came across this Kardashian Kollection for Sears jumpsuit. It was half off and I figured that this would be my best bet for a jumpsuit since the Kardashians are known for their curves and it was by no means breaking my budget. Although I NEVER pictured myself ever buying clothes from a place where you can also buy tires, it ended up being a good purchase. Just goes to show you that hidden gems are found in the most unexpected places. Although the jumpsuit is no longer available, here are some other options: Asos, Asos2, Lulus


photo-63 

I kept it simple with a couple gold bracelets: the Evil Eye bracelet is Jennifer Zeuner from South Moon Under and the Cuff is RJ Graziano from Neiman Marcus Last Call 

 
 
photo-62

No comments:

Post a Comment