Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tulip Skirts and Sheer Shirts

You can never go wrong with the classic Black and Red combo. I found this adorable flared red tulip skirt at Zara a while back and I've since seen the same cut in other patterns there so it must've been popular. Here are a couple red mini skirt options from ASOS: option1 option2


You can't really see it from the first picture but I paired it with a sheer long bell sleeve top with black embroidery detail which is much more visible in the second picture. The top was also a Zara find. Since I wore this to work (ha) I wore a black tank top underneath the sheer shirt so that it wasn't too risque. Here is a similar top in white. And here is another black lace option

 

I added this cute C. Wonder Leopard Wrap Bracelet with gold stud bracelet - and once again my Jennifer Zeuner Evil Eye Bracelet. Heres the same size for the C Wonder bracelet in python & here is another C Wonder Leopard option


The rest of the outfit details are standard black opaque tights which can be purchased anywhere and then basic black leather wedges from Aldo. Here is a suede version from ASOS
 
photo-74

1 comment: