Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Blues

Today's post is short and sweet which is fitting for a rainy Monday in NYC. I posted about these BCBG Max Azria wrap dresses before but this another example of how amazing they are for work. With multiple patterns that change out each season and a near identical fit to the DVF wrap dresses- why not? Why not - especially when they are half the price. Just like the DVF wrap dresses that I have, I find myself wearing them season after season because they really are timeless and SO EASY! I threw on this Spring print for work and popped it with these blue patent Pour La Victoire sling back pumps just to give the outfit something extra. I got the shoes at the Saks Shoe Sale. If you haven't taken advantage, I dream about this sale the way a 6 year old dreams about Santa coming on Christmas morning. Designer shoes 60% off?? Yes please!

photo-14
 
   photo-11
  photo-017

  photo-9

No comments:

Post a Comment