Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Metallic Motorcycle Jacket

It's always great to have those pieces in your wardrobe that make such a big statement on their own that you don't have to add much to the outfit and just keep it simple. I spotted this silver leather motorcycle jacket at BCBG and jumped on it during the Black Friday 50% off sale. It's so different from anything that I've ever seen. They no longer have the same jacket but here is the same cut

photo-3_1024 

The collar is oversized with a black inner lining and I love how the sleeves have striped indentations on the arms and the back giving it more of that glam biker feel

I know I said you have to keep your outfit simple around pieces like these - hence the black pants and top, but I couldn't help adding this amazing custom statement necklace from Jen Hoodenpyle 


photo-5_1024

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I've been loving your blog and the outfit chances you take! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the jacket!! (and obvi the shout out) Loving your blog, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - thanks so much for turning me on to Jennifer Hoodenpyle. I just ordered a pair of her earrings as a present my friend's bridal shower. She wears the craziest earrings so I asked everyone to bring her a pair as a present. They are so bright and are going to be perfect for her :) Great job with the site, I love reading it!

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm so glad to hear that! I had a necklace made for my mom for Xmas and she loves it. They make great gifts because they are all one of a kind :)

      Delete