Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Fashion Fix: Affirmation Nation

A staple that I add to almost every outfit I wear is some ARM CANDY. I love a good arm party incorporating mixed metals and pop colors. My favorite bracelets that I wear almost every day are BCBGeneration's affirmation bracelets. The bands come in every color imaginable with hardware charms that spell out cute words or phrases like- Tough<3 , Fearless, Bella, Boss, Sweet<3 , Blessed, and the list goes on and on. The metal charms come in gold, rose gold, silver, and hematite and the bands are available in multiple widths. The best part of these conversational accessories is that they are completely affordable! The bracelets range from $12-$24 making these great gift add-ons. See below for some of the arm parties that I've made with some of the Affirmation Bracelets I own. The girls of BCBGeneration even made a "NANA" custom Affirmation  Bracelet for my Nana's 94th which she loved. You can find these on their BCBGeneration website but if you want to see them in person you can find them in almost any department store and if you live in NYC Lord&Taylor has the biggest assortment to choose from

photo-56
photo-60
 


photo-58

photo-57

No comments:

Post a Comment