Thursday, March 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday

So in honor of Throwback Thursday, I thought it would only be appropriate to list all the things that I was obsessed with in the 90's... These are the things I couldn't live without before Instagram, Facebook, & Ipods
  1. Pogs - which also included a collection of slammers
  2. Stickers - I had the most extensive sticker book and I used to trade them like I was a drug dealer in the cafeteria -- Oillies and Mood Stickers trumped all
  3. TGIF - I cried when Corey cheated on Topanga on Boy Meets World
  4. Umbros - I was a jock and I owned a million pairs of umbros - Do they even exist anymore?
  5. Janet Jackson - I was so obsessed with Janet Jackson that when she came out with her self titled album where she was topless with someone else's hands covering her, I wrote her a letter asking her to perform at my 8th Birthday Party... My parents must have been SO terrified haha
  6. Limited Too - Girl Power, Rainbows, Love Bugs - all those pictures where I look back at my outfits and wonder how I had friends
  7. Overalls - this is SO embarrassing 
  8. TRL - I would race home and immediately turn on the TV and cross my fingers that NSYNC beat the Backstreet Boys for the Number 1 spot on the countdown. I started watching The Voice because I loved Carson Daly
  9. AIM - I had a pretty basic screen name but looking back some of the screen names that my friends had were hysterical: XOXOAngelBabyGirl67876, Biatch37, SexyA&Fchica6068 - honestly what were we thinking? 
  10. BEANIE BABIES - I had well over 150
 
carson-daly-britney-spears-trl

1 comment: