Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Polka Dotty


I know I look like an overgrown child but this outfit definitely shows one side of my personality. Keep in mind this is my first photo session and by no means would I ever claim to be a model HA... I'm really going to have to learn my angles better so I don't look so awkward. The best part about this look is that it is totally affordable, however all the items are also old so they are no longer available :(
photo-32 

These pants are from NastyGal.com and originally they were stark black but after 1 wash they became this gradient gray. At first I hated them and asked for a return label but now I've grown to love them and every time I wear them at work, I always get a million compliments from the girls in design so that has to mean something.

This sweater has a gray lace bow with pearls outlining the bow from H&M years ago. I love baby pink paired with gray


The gray suede pumps are Boutique9 and there is actually a good story behind them. They were purchased with an $100 Bloomingdales gift card I won for dancing with an old man wearing a fanny pack and a muscle T at noon down the Nautical Mile. My friends were trying to bribe me to dance with the laughing stock of the bar and as soon as they pulled out the giftcard and I saw a trip to Bloomies in my future with a rent payment around the corner, I was up and dancing. For a 2 minute dance and an embarrassing iPhone video, I think I faired pretty well because I wear these shoes all the time! P.S. I swear I'm not as serious as this picture looks

1 comment: