Tuesday, March 12, 2013

About Me...

    I guess the only way to start this off, is to jump in headfirst. My name is Steph and I grew up in Northern Virginia outside of DC. From an early age, I knew I wanted to work in fashion so after graduating college I made the move that seemed most natural and moved to New York City where I currently work as an account executive for an Accessories Design and Licensing Company. Although I desperately miss my friends and family from home in DC, I couldn’t imagine myself being anywhere else. I love the fast pace and high intensity environment that the city offers. I feel most alive when I’m on the go, juggling three to-do lists and chasing down a taxi cab in 4 inch heels, all while texting 6 people, fixing my lipgloss, and instagram uploading the New York City skyline…

      So you’re probably wondering what my blog will consist of – well first the most obvious being fashion. I am addicted to online shopping and the “hunt” of finding the best sale- it makes me feel like I’ve beat the system or won the lottery- But I don’t want this blog to be a long string of OOTD’s and a laundry list of what I bought last week… I don’t want to paint this glorified /glamorized /airbrushed picture that I only play dress up all day because although I do enjoy my pumps and liquid leggings, that’s only a fraction of what my life really consists of and that is what I want this blog to be – the good, the bad, and the ugly but all of it being me. I plan on being raw and vulnerable and exposing my insecurities and weaknesses directly to you. I will apologize for mistakes that I make (and trust me I will make plenty) but I will never apologize for being me…. I really want to use this blog as a forum for therapy and self-growth. I know the first rule of blogging is to maintain your VOICE – and although I plan on doing that, you should know now there is nothing consistent about my life and my day-to-day so I don’t expect my blog to be either. So with that said, here goes nothing! Welcome to my life via: High Heels & Taxi Cabs

Xoxo blog

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful blog but supposedly I'm looking for the blog o taxi services Cranbury NJ, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've got produced in writing this article.
    car rental London
    cab to heathrow airport

    ReplyDelete

  3. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    Houston corporate limo
    Town car Services

    ReplyDelete

  4. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.

    Winston Salem airport express limo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really very helpful for me.i like your post because it is very useful for me as well. hoping the same finest operate in the up coming days also. thank you!
    atlanta airport shuttle service

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great way to save time if the one do not want an online booking then the visit card seems a beneficial option. But don not forget to park your vehicle a parking service like gatwick meet & greet

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best way to engage the users is to keep your content simple and impressive.
    Heathrow Terminal 5 Parking

    ReplyDelete
  8. High heels are mostly favored by the ladies that are used to go to the Fashion Shows and parties. meet & greet luton

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. cheap luton airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoying being a girl is just the things that gives you a real pleasure. keep it up
    Heathrow car parks

    ReplyDelete