Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Fashion Fix


Today I wanted to spotlight the designer of some of my favorite jewelry pieces Jen Hoodenpyle. I found her through my best friend Erin's blog Erin's Currently Coveting (Check it out she's amazing & the person who pushed me to start my own blog!)

Anyway- Erin featured one of Jen's necklace in an outfit on her blog so I went to Jen's Etsy shop and fell in love with all her pieces. She buys vintage jewelry and then custom paints them so no two are alike. The best part is- she LOVES collaborating and custom designing a necklace specific to her customer! Jen and I typically message back and forth sending inspiration pics or color ideas until 2am- and she's been known to pass out on her work table slaving away at some of my amazing necklaces (her husband must hate me). Here are some of the custom pieces that I've purchased:

necklace 1

necklace 2

necklace 3 

necklace 4
Here is a little background on Jen - She is a proud mom of 3 in Texas and when she's not racing around with them she is working at a local boutique called "The Shoe Closet" where she is admittedly OCD over the displays. The jewelry is a hobby and true talent of hers. I included a pic of Jen and her fam because this really shows how out-of-the-box and fun she is! Long story short you NEED to swing by her Etsy shop!

jen

2 comments: