Tuesday, March 12, 2013

14 Things You Don't Know About Me...

14 things

  1.  I eat trailmix everyday, sometimes multiple times
  2. When I get annoyed at people at work, I google pictures and YouTube videos of baby animals so  that I don’t scream at someone - this is also the excuse I use for following 11 different adorable baby animal accounts on instagram
  3.  I own 16 Rebecca Minkoff bags
  4.  I hate getting manicures because without fail, I chip them within the first hour
  5.  I don’t like naming a favorite color because I feel like I’m cheating on the others that are also so pretty
  6.  Most of my make up is from Duane Reade
  7.  I am sadly addicted to reality TV – the trashier, the better
  8.  My feet have shrunk twice in the last 2 years
  9. My biggest food weakness is ice cream/soft serve
  10. After graduating college I changed jobs three times in the matter of 2 months
  11.  I online shop so much that half the time when I get a package notification, I’m not sure what it is
  12.  I try not to drink coffee every day because I’m nervous about getting addicted
  13. My middle name is Dahl
  14. I secretly try to avoid cracks on the sidewalk – it must be that “break your mothers back” rhyme from when we were kids but it makes me cringe
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: