Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Loving Leather

I've always loved leather so I am so happy that it's a huge trend right now (and even going into spring!) This is a great work (in my office it is) to Happy Hour outfit. This outfit is a hodge-podge of brands from no-name pants to Chanel earrings. I love mixing and matching low and high price points for an elevated "look."
1
I got the blazer on sale from Zara a while ago and the best part is that the leather sleeves are attached making it one piece. Here are some aesthetically similar & affordable options: option 1 option 2

2 

The leather-like pants are from a boutique down on south street seaport (now closed) for $29 but here is the Zara online option


The bag is a great everyday bag from Zara. Similar option here And the Pumps are Kelsi Dagger and I got them online at DSW. Similar option here 
4

Lastly, the big designer steal of this look = the Tom Ford sunglasses. They are actually Mens and retail for $420 but I found them on Amazon for $239

3 comments:

  1. i love men's sunglasses and watches, when the proportions are done well; clean-faced aviation watches are so classic.

    leather is a great investment material, whether jackets or leggings; it always looks beautiful and is so versatile. i've never had much luck with zara, so, very jealous.




    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete