Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leather Pleats and Pixelated Prints

I know you guys are probably so over me posting about leather - but I can't help my obsession. I love the way leather looks trendy and luxurious with a sexy twist. I found this amazing lamb leather pleated skirt from BCBG and was able to bag it 60% off (thank god). I love this skirt because you can take it a couple different directions.

DSC_5038

  DSC_5056

For this outfit I tried to take it a date-night direction by wearing it with a full coverage shirt. The pixelated print is a sheer silk top from BCBG also. Here's another great BCBG print top - they are great for any occasion - both work and nights out. Ignore my untamed hair below

DSC_5034 

I accessorized the look with an oversized python Rebecca Minkoff Clutch. I found the same one on sale on Bluefly. I carry clutches almost every time I go out at night and this is my absolute favorite shape/silhouette. My favorite thing about this bag is that the hardware is actually black so you can wear it with both silver and gold jewelry.

DSC_5053 

You've probably noticed these wedges being featured in a few of my posts - I found them 2 years ago on Lulu's and then wore them out/beat the crap out of them so much that I searched the internet to find them so I could reorder them for this Spring/Summer. They are actually a brand I've never heard of - Yoki but they are the perfect mid-height and a great neutral color. Ever girl needs a go-to pair of wedges for summer right? The icing on the cake with this outfit were my Men's Tom Ford Sunnies that I used to hide the designer bags that I was sporting under my eyes

pic1
photos were all taken by Currently Coveting

2 comments: