Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bikini Ready

I just got back from a quick 24 hour work trip to LA and although I didn’t have time to shop, tan, or live it up – the 91 degree weather was totally refreshing and really got me excited for SUMMER! With a girls Miami trip within days, I figured it would be only fitting to post about the best places to go bathing suit shopping online & stores – NOT including Victoria’s Secret – since that’s an obvious fall-back. Here are my Top 5:

Kayokoko is a bathing suit Mecca based in Canada. In the dead of winter when I need to book a beach trip, I always find myself spending 3 hours on this website trying to narrow down my top 3 picks. I love that you can buy tops and bottoms separately so you can mix and match to put together the best styles for your body type. I rarely ever buy a full bathing suit “set”. My favorite brand on this site is Luli Fama

photo-37  

South Moon Under – for those that are from NOVA this is probably a staple location for you but for those that live other places this is a great online venue for all clothes but specifically bathing suits. South Moon Under started out being a Surf Beach Shop in Maryland and has now blown up to be a specialty chain store for Mens & Womens Clothing. Here is a Mara Hoffman Bottom from their site that I have been eyeing

photo-38

Target – okay you might think I’m crazy for saying this, but the Bathing Suit section has never disappointed me and not only that but how can you feel guilty when you’re buying multiple bathing suits when they are only $35.99??? With amazing colors and prints, I dare you to take a trip to Target and see if you don’t walk out with at least one bathing suit. Here's one that I found online that I love

photo-39

Beach Bunny Swimwear – this website is the definition of Sexy. Beach Bunny Swimsuits try to emulate the same sexy fit as lingerie --- but with that comes $$$$ Higher prices. So if you’re looking to invest in a perfect bathing suit for Vegas or Miami, BeachBunny would be my recommendation. Here is my favorite one that is up on the site now

photo-40 

 Revolve Clothing - I'm putting this website on my list but really it's specifically for the band Tori Praver, I love this brand particularly their bottoms and I own a few. Here is a set on Revolve that I love

 photo-41

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous bathing suits...love the black & neon!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear,It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage.

    ReplyDelete