Friday, May 31, 2013

Throwback Tunic Top

It's important to not neglect your clothes from the past because - let's face it, if we did... we'd all be broke! For this simple casual Friday look I dug back in the archives and pulled out a T-bags Tunic Top to wear with simple light colored jeggings and flat Dolce Vita Sandals. T-bags was a go-to brand for me in college and I got a lot of comments on this retro-bright print when I wore it. I carried a LV Speedy Cruise Collection Print Bag from several years ago. This bag has been a summer staple for me for years but it is beginning to wilt a little hah. For my jewelry I wore my BCBGeneration FREE lime green Affirmation Bracelet, an MCM Pink Wrap Bracelet, and Badgley Mishka oversized ring. The MCM Pink Wrap Bracelet was actually from my desk fairy. I have this amazing designer/friend at work who happens to occasionally leave trinkets at my desk from events or designer shopping field trips and it always makes my day. Happy Friday Yall!

photo-80

photo-82

photo-81

photo-83

1 comment: