Monday, June 3, 2013

Snapbacks and Plaids Too

This grunge look might horrify some of you but I like to call this my Britney Tribute/Redneck/White Trash Bash Look. I mentioned this a few times but Sportswear is really big right now and continuing through Fall 2013. My company is selling baseball hats like crazy! This is one of our baseballs that I'm obsessed with because it's actually metallic straw which I have never seen before! It's a great quick fix to a bad hair day and I'm loving looking at the fashion blogs and seeing how different people are styling Baseball Hats in unexpected ways. The way below is a little more predictable but I'll get there eventually and take some risks with it. Here's the same hat at Free People in Pearl. The bronze is sold out.

Details: Bag Rebecca Minkoff. Shorts Urban Outfitters. Shoes Amazon. Shirt Kettle Black

 photo-98


photo-102


photo-100


photo-97

 
photo-101
 

photo-3

4 comments:

  1. so fun! look at u all tan and gorg! <3!!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other on bloglovin and Google + ? ...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete