Thursday, June 20, 2013

Flower Child

A little late to the party with Coachella bringing out the Halo Craze but I've had a couple of them for a while now and finally mustered up the courage to finally sport one. I went to brunch with a girlfriend in Hells Kitchen and we stopped by this adorable flower mart so I could fully embrace my inner flower child. Then I decided to really become one with nature and climb around a tree - the looks I got were as if I was from Mars but it was nothing I couldn't laugh off.

I actually found the halo through Instagram - I've found so many great new shopping sites through Instagram and GlamGirlyGirl is one of them. The shirt is Sugar Lips, the cross-body is Rebecca Minkoff, and the flower printed denim shorts are from Lord & Taylor. Lord & Taylor has the absolute best denim prices and I recently fell in love with the brand Tinsel when I was there. The sunglasses were a giveaway from the BCBG press event and I love how they are tinted blue. Here they are in purple. After this outfit, I have decided that Coachella is on my bucket list for next year :)
 
photo-132


photo-134

 
photo-135


  photo-130
 

photo-133


  photo-131

2 comments: