Friday, June 14, 2013

ABC's

I love looking at fashion spreads, campaigns, and blogs and seeing the way someone wears something in a way I would have never thought to. When you look at a brand and see the attitude and lifestyle that they portray, it is only natural to mimic them and wear it in the same way. Something as simple as reversing a dress so the zipper in the front can totally change up a look and bring a little more interest.

The last time I went to LA, the Generation girls were sweet enough to gift me the pictured affirmation (letter) denim cropped jacket. I absolutely loved it and wanted to wear it to work but when I first saw it I figured it would only be able to work for a casual Friday outfit or a relaxed weekend outfit, instead of what I have to wear on a typical work day. But I decided to force it and wear it with a high waisted black pencil skirt and Brian Atwood metallic python heels (similar) - Both of which don't exactly scream Generation girl but it ended up looking cute and a great bonus that I could wear Generation during market appointments when I was showing their accessory lines to customers.


photo-127


  photo-128


  photo-129

 
photo-125

No comments:

Post a Comment