Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All About The Skort

True to fashion, a trend from the past has circulated back to present day- the skort! Does everyone remember loving these in the 80's and 90's? Well now they are popping up on almost every fashion blog and email blast as a major Summer trend. I found this one months ago during the end of the year 60% off sale at Big Drop NYC I must have premeditated psychic fashion abilities because now I am seeing them everyone - one of my favorite ones being at Zara.

I wore this outfit for a Girls Night/Birthday dinner this past weekend and I will definitely look to add more skorts to my closet.

Deats: The skort is Jennifer Hope. The shoes are from ShoeMint. The tank is a simple Sugar Lips One-Fits-All tank that I own in every color. The bag is Prada. The statement necklace is a custom made design by Jennifer Hoodenpyle.

 photo-136


photo-140


photo-143


photo-141

 
photo-137

 
photo-142

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cherished your dress-up, amazing fashion and style.Plus the price point is just amazing. You are looking very fabulous together. Hope that the environment is lovely. You are looking so pretty with colorful mini skirt.

    ReplyDelete