Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Celine Me Alone

They say wear your heart on your sleeve but now everyone is literally wearing their feelings on their shirt. Conversational fashion statements are hotter than ever ranging from affirmation and uplifting quotes to racey and edgy phrases. As our design team is prepping for 2014, it seems that this trend is only going to become more explosive. I found this awesome "play on words T" through an account I found on Instagram. Unfortunately, I don't want to share the specific account because they took FOREVER to ship me my order and I don't want to lead you guys into that frustration but here are some other fun options I found: here, here , here, and here. Since I was wearing a basic T (which isn't really like me) I decided to be obnoxious and wear my yellow denim jeans and my pink and orange suede heels from zara - similar on sale here. The cherry on top was my neon necklace from Zara - here is a similar neon option that I love from Bauble Bar

photo-153


photo-157


photo-155


photo-158


photo-154

7 comments:

  1. LOL that shirt is too cute. I love those peach jeans!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl im obsessing over ur pink accents! fab shoes!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had those shoes for a YEAR without wearing them!
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Such a cute tee, and I love the pink & yellow together!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete