Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Preview Press Event

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the Press Event for BCBG Max Azria, BCBGeneration, and Herve Leger through my work. The purpose of the event was to preview the Holiday/Pre Spring 2014 Collections to the press and bloggers so they can start putting together styling picks for upcoming issues and editorials. Since I work on the accessories side of things, it was amazing to see how all the different categories match back to Ready-to-Wear and how all the categories come together to be cohesive and walk down the same runway. It's also a great moment when you get to watch people react positively to your product. Each of the lines look absolutely PHENOMENAL and I think my eyes became the size of saucers as I kept walking through the showroom because I loved each item more than the last. I'll just look at it as a head start on my shopping wishlist :) Here are some highlights

photo-110

photo-113

photo-106

  photo-105


  photo-112


photo-114


photo-115

No comments:

Post a Comment