Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Find the Right Version of a Trend/Style for Your Body...

Although I am the biggest preacher of "Dress for your body" and "Dress to your Strengths" I also can appreciate girls who take some chances outside of their comfort zone. I have always been more than aware of my body weaknesses but like most girls take it to the extreme of thinking certain clothing items or styles are completely off limits for me. But I've learned to be patient and you can still find the right version for yourself and your body. My jumpsuit post is a prime example... To this day I can't find another jumpsuit that is flattering but the one that I did find, is great for ME. I never ever tuck in shirts (like below) because my upper thighs are a weakness for me but a solution and exception I have found for me is to wear high-waisted bottoms. The point of this post I guess is when you're having that "girl moment" where you are getting discouraged, to just find what version of a trend/style that works for you - eventually you'll find the perfect match.

In this OOTD I found an awesome white leather embroidered skirt and army blouse from Zara. The booties were a 60% off steal from Herve Leger - one of my post proud purchases to date, the clutch is Tory Burch, the earrings are from a street vendor and the Sunnies are BCBG.

photo-117


  photo-120


photo-116


photo-119


photo-122


  photo-121


photo-123

No comments:

Post a Comment