Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuxedo Pants and Citrus Pops

I've been eyeing tuxedo pants for a while now and I finally bagged these amazing black & white tuxedo pants from ShopAkira.com. They are currently sold out but here are two of their newer options: seamless two faced pant & peplum tuxedo. Although Black & White Monochromatic is a huge trend right now I really wanted to add some color and print to this outfit. Here's how I rounded out my work-wear

 photo-23

The print on my outfit came from my shoes. These Calvin Klein calf hair cut-out heels were purchased at Macy's. Here's a little shopping trick for people who live in New York, if you have an ID from a different state, you can go to Macy's Herald Square or Bloomingdale's 59th Street and get a 10% off card by showing your ID at guest services. When I had my VA license I used this trick all the time. Unfortunately I have a NY ID now :( Here is another version of the CK heels on sale on 6pm 
 

  The citrus pop - was this awesome Gilber Gilmore Neon Yellow Blazer that I got for 60% off from BigDropNYC. It's no longer available and the original ticket price was $279 but here is an amazing one from Target for only $29.99 (you're welcome)
photo-27

  My main piece of jewelry for this outfit once again was a custom made Jennifer Hoodenpyle statement necklace. This was a great black with ombre gold necklace that Jen made for me and I thought that it offset the leopard shoes perfectly.

photo-21

  Here's the complete look

photo-28

No comments:

Post a Comment