Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Post MDW Whites

It's no secret that this Memorial Day Weekend's Weather was a huge let down :( personally the rain and cold climate totally killed my jammed packed beach party plans. I previously posted that I don't follow the "white pants rule" but obviously after this weekend you'll be seeing them a lot more for those that have been following the rule. Here's a post MDW outfit

photo-58 

This amazing trench with studded shoulders is actually a fit sample that I got from two adorably cute gift fairies in the industry :) I've gotten a lot of use out of it in the last month with the unpredictable weather

photo-60

I got this top at Lulu's but since it's no longer available, here is another pastel option that will look great with white pants from Tobi

photo-65 

The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell and were a birthday gift to myself from myself :) I got them downtown at the Piperlime store. If you live in NYC and have never been to the store, you should definitely stop by. I love that it's set up like the website and they have a "Girl On A Budget" Section

photo-64 

photo-62 

I cuffed my pants to highlight the shoes because they have an ankle strap but these pants from Lulu's would be the perfect cut without having to be cuffed

photo-66 

The finishing touch to this outfit is my necklace which is Juicy Couture and I got it from Lord & Taylor on sale. I love shopping there because it seems like every time I walk in there they seem to be running some type of sale. 

1 comment:

  1. The dress that you present here are really fabulous and stunning. The white dress is really appreciable. I like your style. The price is also affordable. The design and color pattern of the dress for women is so stylish and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete