Monday, August 5, 2013

Neoprene Prints

I've been a little bit of a gypsy lately- living out of my suitcase and spending more time chasing planes, trains, and automobiles than anything else. This past Friday I made my way down to DC to celebrate one of my best friend's engagement. Although I could've used the rest, I wouldn't have missed it for the world and it actually gave me some additional energy by being able to catch up with friends and witness a couple that when you watch them from across the room, you know they are meant to be and will be together forever. It's truly refreshing.

Sorry for the brief sappy moment... Haha

For the engagement party I wore this neoprene Clover Canyon Printed Dress that I found on sale at Revolve Clothing. I love neoprene, which is essentially wet suit material. My sister makes fun of me when I wear neoprene and calls me Scuba Stephie (if you aren't catching the Big Daddy reference, please gain some culture and go watch it!) Since the print has a lot going on, I kept the jewelry simple and carried my go-to Tory Burch envelope clutch in orange and then for shoes I wore these amazing gold metal plated Steve Madden wedges that I got on sale at Lord & Taylor.
 
photo-247


photo-250

 
photo-248

 
photo-246

 
photo-249

1 comment:

  1. omg girl obsessed with this look...those shoes are everything! love this!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete