Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Send-Off

Summer is coming to a close and although I am super excited for Fashion Week and a change in wardrobe, I know it will only be a matter of a couple of months before I am wishing for summer back. With these last few weeks, I'm trying to wear the things that you can't just add black tights to and wear during Fall/Winter but the clothes that read true summer. I wore this bright floral romper the other night for a date and let's just say I liked my romper more hah (Oops). Is everyone getting in their last weekend of white pants? Or are you like me and continue to wear them as long as the weather allows it?

Details: Romper Tobi, Shoes Jeffrey Campbell, Sunnies Miu Miu - Similar, Bag Prada

photo-262

 
photo-264


photo-266

 
photo-265

 
photo-267

 
photo-263

9 comments:

  1. that dress and color is amazing on u steph!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i love you! It's a Romper hahaha if that was a dress, I'd be in trouble

      Delete
  2. How do the sizes run on this website, Tobi? True to size, smaller than normal?

    Thanks!

    Love the Romper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part I would say their stuff is pretty true to size! :) xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! Mainly the shoes...and the bag...and the romper (never heard that word before!), and in particular you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looking Awesome<I Like your Sexy Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super like, i love this one fancy and cute dress. Thank you so much for everything you’ve put into in this blog has me coming back time and time again. Thanks for sharing this Latest Fashion Dresses for Women, looking forward for more information.

    ReplyDelete