Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Higher the Heels...

The higher the heels, the closer to God. <<< words I live by


This outfit is total proof that mixing price points normally ends in the outfit looking at the level of the higher price point. Personally, I justify investing more money in shoes (specifically heels) since you can wear them with multiple outfits. I might use this theory to the point of abuse, but it's worked for me thus far. The dress was purchased a while ago on Lulus.om for around $50 and the shoes... were not haha. The heels are Jeffrey Campbell and I have neglected them in my closet for over a year (I know it's really terrible). This post really doesn't need to be long because these shoes speak for themselves :)

photo-235
Here's another yellow dress option from Lulu's 
  

photo-232
Here is another Jeffrey Campbell Green heel option


photo-233

 
photo-236

 
photo-231

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Another fabulous collection of shoes for women. Nice fashion and style. Beautiful shoes looking very amazing and cute. I love read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete