Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Perfect Peplum

I have fought the peplum trend because for a girl who has a shape and hips, I don't always think this is always the most flattering trend. It sounds silly but it has to be the perfect peplum. It has to still show my waist or else it just makes me look bigger than I am. When I saw this dress on NastyGal, I had to take a chance because I was obsessed with the print and knew it would be perfect for my Palm Beach trip that was on the horizon. Sure enough, it was the perfect peplum. Now that I look at the pictures, it's probably because it's so small and the print is so prominent that you can barely see it, but in person, it's much more visible. I paired the dress with Brian Atwood heels (I have an unhealthy obsession with his shoes) and a Tory Burch Clutch (similar here).

photo-255


photo-253


 photo-256


photo-252
My sister and I at the Four Seasons in Palm Beach

photo-254

3 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous! that dress is stunning on u steph!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really you looking so beautiful in Thhis High heels san jose limo service

    ReplyDelete