Friday, July 12, 2013

School's Out

I know I sound like a broken record talking about Sportswear being big but it's true! You'll really start to see a bunch of it emerge in the next month during the delivery time dubbed "Back To School."
That time growing up where you started freaking out because you didn't do any of your summer reading or book reports but your mom could get you sortaaaa excited for school by bribing you with new Back To School Clothes? Or was this just me? Here's an outfit that makes me laugh because this looks like somewhere in between a modified Girls' School Uniform and a Soccer Team Jersey Dress. I got it on sale at ASOS and decided to continue on with the sportswear theme by wearing my wedge sneakers with it. The big steal here though, is my R+J crossbody pastel yellow bag- which fits my laptop (amazing carry on for travel) that I bagged for $29 at TJMaxx (full retail price here). I have never bought anything from there but I guess if you're in the treasure hunt mood, you really can score some great things! This is my version of the backpack for BTS which I am seeing everywhere! Holographics, metallics, leather, kaleidoscope prints - they are really stepping up the backpack from the original Jansport that I used to have. Here are some of my favorites that I've spotted online:
photo-185


photo-187

 
photo-188


photo-184


photo-189

 
photo-186

No comments:

Post a Comment