Monday, July 15, 2013

Cardio Curse to Cardio Challenge

Although I preach that women need to re-evaluate their workouts and do a lot more weight lifting and plyos than cardio, cardio is still a part of the equation to fitness success. After talking to my trainer this past weekend, I realized that I wasn't taking this seriously enough and just kind of going through the motions when it came to cardio. Although I was waking up in the AM to run before my first meal to get my "empty cardio" in, that's all I was doing for cardio and my body inevitably became used to it and therefore it became a waste of time because I was only maintaining instead of improving. In order to get results, I need to implement variety into my cardio routine. So I decided I would start on Sunday morning and wake up and do a Cardio Challenge that my trainer gave me. It definitely wore me out but in a great way and it was the perfect jump start into my new variety cardio goals. Try it out and let me know what you think!

photo-206

No comments:

Post a Comment