Monday, July 8, 2013

Citrus Lime

This last week I was in Northern VA/DC to celebrate the 4th and my sister's birthday. Typically when I'm home I go out with my girlfriends at least one night. As I've said before, my style definitely pushes DC boundaries so I try to tone it down a little bit when I'm there. Here's an outfit I wore for girl's night this past weekend. I wore a bodycon printed skirt from one of my new favorite brands Clover Canyon. I have been stalking this brand online in awe trying to narrow down my favorite print and also to find something on sale. I found this amazing multi-colored print skirt on Shopbop.com 20% off and girl's night was the perfect occasion to wear it (here it is on sale at CUSP). As per usual I paired it with a SugarLips ribbed tank, this time in citrus lime and a gold plated statement necklace from JewelMint with lime and yellow stone accents. The clutch is an old time Rebecca Minkoff staple. Initially when I put this outfit together, I topped it off with these amazing BCBG Pocahontas open toed fringe booties (most similar bcbg online pair but try the store!). I scored these last weekend at the shoe sale but decided against them at the last minute to be worn out in Arlingon/DC… they will definitely be worn this summer in the city many times!
 
photo-171


  photo-175


  photo-177

 
photo-173


  photo-174


  photo-176

No comments:

Post a Comment