Monday, January 6, 2014

Here's to the New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone has enjoyed their holidays and had some quality family time. Starting with my first post in 2014, I will be showing off my favorite Christmas gift.... a new CAMERA. This means no more ghetto/pixilated iPhone pictures! I kicked off 2014 with the perfect New Years Day: a movie in bed, a blog shoot, dinner with my Gay Boyfriend and ended the day with a gym sesh.

This outfit below is an outfit that I wore out to LA on January 2nd for ten hours of BCBG meetings. It might look put together but this outfit experienced a lot: the beginning of a NYC snow storm, lost luggage in LAX, broken rental car, and endless hours in the airport due to the storm. It's amazing how a great outfit can help mask the stress and drama that we experience on a daily basis and put our best heel first.

Outfit Details: Dress Clover Canyon on sale from Saks, Boots Pour La Victoire on sale here at 6pm.com , Leather Jacket BCBGeneration found it here on sale at Amazon, Bag Rebecca Minkoff smaller version here at Zappos

IMG_0036


IMG_0015


IMG_0058

 
IMG_0052


IMG_0023

 
IMG_0071


  IMG_0045

1 comment:

  1. Steph 'Heres to the New Year' blog entry your outfit is beautiful and you look stunning, fabulous fitted dress which shows off you stunning figure and finished off with a lovely set of heels xx

    ReplyDelete