Monday, January 20, 2014

Black Swan

It's no secret that it has been absolutely FREEZING lately, so during my last shoot I got through my first two outfits and then on the verge of turning into a popsicle, my GBF/Photog suggested we shoot inside. This is traditionally a big blogger no-no because of the lack of natural lighting, especially in my tiny NYC apartment-cave, but I decided I'd take the chance and stay warm. He probably also took one look at my outfit and decided he didn't want to be an accomplice to me getting pneumonia.

The below look is my play on Black Swan. This outfit combines a few staples that I am known for: leather, a crop top, and a statement jewelry piece. The top is from Zara Similar Here. The Quilted Skater Skirt is from ASOS Similar Here. The suspender print tights are from NastyGal, along with the hand armor bracelet. All pretty affordable items that come together for a fun night out outfit.


IMG_0138


IMG_0152


IMG_0174

 
IMG_0182


IMG_0146

 
IMG_0176

1 comment: