Monday, January 13, 2014

Black and Grey and Spikes All Over

I love buying clothes that most people would pass over and finding a way to pull together an outfit that then those same people say "oh my god, I love that! Where did you get it?" I feel like it's a challenge, especially since it's outside of the box and could easily be a #fail.

I found this manly-quilted-lumberjack vest with a leather collar at Nordstrom on double sale for $30. This is a perfect example of the above since it had to be marked down twice. I'll admit, I wouldn't have bought it for much more, but I decided that I could give it a shot for the price. I paired it with a basic GAP grey T, BCBGeneration Legging to Leather Pants, Boutique9 Pumps (similar), and Juicy Couture spike necklace. What do you guys think? Is it pulled together? Or still not happening for you?

IMG_0084


IMG_0090


IMG_0108


IMG_0102


IMG_0111


IMG_0105

3 comments: